Wednesday, March 31

Results at the end of Month 2

Today ended Month 2. At the end of the second month, I've lost 7.5 pounds and 7 total inches. Although the body fat % didn't go down that much, Jovonn was quite pleased to see I'm still losing significant inches, especially in the waist & hips, which is a difficult place to lose.

So only 6 more weeks to go, as I leave Carlisle on May 16. At the end of month 3, I'm hoping for another significant loss to rocket me into summer where I'll be doing this all on my own. With the days getting longer and warmer and my increased energy, I am trying to stay focused on my long term goals and not get discouraged by where I think I should be versus where I am. Let's just hope I can keep up this trend until I take the bar at the end of July.

No comments: